Restaurant & Catering Industrial (RCI) is a Registered Organisation under the Fair Work Registered Organisations Act 2009. RCI represents members in the Fair Work Commission.
RCI provides current regulatory information and updates for members ensuring key information from the Fair Work Commission is translated and communicated in a way that assists you in understanding employer obligations.
A specialist team of workplace relations advisors provide advice on a wide range of employment related matters.
Key specialisation areas include:
- Federal and State employment legislation such as the Fair Work Act 2009.
- The National Employment Standards
- Interpretation of Modern Awards
- Wage Rate Information
- Employment Contracts
- Performance Counselling
- Termination of Employment including redundancy
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Workers Compensation
- Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S)
To support members on a 24/7 basis, information, tools and templates are continuously updated and available through the member login area of this website.
RCI also offers individual consultation time with you via the fee for service option providing you with expert and detailed advice on the following:
- Tribunal representation
- Enterprise agreement making
- Workplace compliance audits
To contact the Workplace Relations Advisory Service call 1300 722 878.