Savour Australia Benchmarking Program
As the peak industry body, Restaurant & Catering Australia aims to support business operators within the industry to continuously improve the high standards of service and dining occasions. To support this goal Restaurant & Catering Australia has introduced an all year round Benchmarking Program.
This program assists restaurant & catering businesses with a fresh eyes approach, review of their business processes, practice and delivery standards. These elements are benchmarked against industry best practice.
Benefits to participating businesses
1. The Savour Australia™ Benchmarking Program program is designed to provide members and non members with a tailored and useful continuous improvement tool that will provide restaurants, cafes and caterers with unbiased insights in to the total dining experience their business delivers.
2. The Savour Benchmarking Program Report is a comprehensive written report that can be utilised to support and provide continuous improvement strategies and best practice standards.
- A statistical analysis graph that has been benchmarked against category and states awards region specific finalists of the previous years Savour Australia™ Restaurant & Catering HOSTPLUS Awards for Excellence program.
- A written report including up to 1000 words of a detailed review of the total dining experience encompassing the cycle and sequence of service from the initial enquiry through to departure.
- The written report will list suggestions for improvement and recognition for aspects done well.
3. The assessment of restaurant and cafes is conducted by judges who anonymously dine at participating establishments and for catering organisations attend events by appointment. The assessment criteria is based on the existing and highly successful RACES System.
To find out more information or to enrol in this highly valuable program simply download and return the above application form.
Please don’t hesitate to contact R&C on 1300 722 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org