R&CA has a dedicated in-house Registered Migration Agent, Jules Pedrosa (MARN 0429174) to help our members with all immigration matters. R&CA can provide members with the following assistance:
- Provide free-of-charge initial advice on the visa application process including government requirements, timing, and documentation;
- Help prepare and lodge business sponsorships, nominations and all visa applications; and
- Liaise with the Department of Home Affairs on your behalf regarding your application until a final decision is made.
WHY USE A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT?
Registered migration agents are well-placed to assist applicants with preparation of their applications, as they have a thorough understanding of the DHA’s requirements and expectations relating to applications. Additionally, registered migration agents are bound by a Code of Conduct and are required to:
- Have a sound knowledge of migration and practice;
- Act professionally and in a timely manner;
- Have enough knowledge of business procedure to conduct business as a registered migration agent, including record keeping and file management; and
- Abide by the migration agent’s code of conduct.
BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
All initial inquiries regarding the application process are free for members. R&CA offers, completely subsidised rates for all members who wish to proceed with the associations’ services.
Further information about the visa programs available, can be found here.
To view the pricing structure, click here. *pricing is correct at April 2017.
If you require any further information regarding the services that R&CA offer, or wish to speak to the migration advisor regarding your situation, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 722 878.