The Restaurant & Catering Buying Group (RCBG) is designed to support your bottom line & ensure you are not paying too much for key products. The Restaurant & Catering Association (R&CA) know restaurants, cafes and caterers spend tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars on products, services and equipment each year. Based on this knowledge R&CA have launched the RCBG to help produce the savings our members need!
The RCBG is a members-only sales referral network designed to assist members’ research, select and transact with a broad range of key foodservice industry suppliers. RCBG is a free service provided as a general benefit to any R&CA financial member.
WHAT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE AVALIABLE?
Members have access to a range of different products & services through the RCBG.
Each quarter NEW savings and suppliers from key categories are added, in an effort to cover key aspects of running a restaurant, cafe or catering business.
If you are a member of R&CA you can log in, to the members’ only area of our website to review the full list of suppliers and savings available.
Product Categories include:
- Venue Equipment; fire safety and canopies
- Online and Social Media Marketing Services
- Food Products – poultry, fresh and frozen goods
- Beverages – wine and water
- Music Subscriptions
HOW DOES THE RCBG WORK?
The RCBG is designed to work as simply as possible:
- You need to be a financial member of R&CA
- You can check out any NEW deals and savings by reading R&CA’s regular EDMs (electronic direct mail) newsletters.
- Access the FULL supplier’s list and savings through the members’ only area of our website.
- Contact the suppliers directly to make purchases and simply quote your R&CA member number.
- Suppliers record purchasing trends and report them back to R&CA quarterly to ensure the program is running effectively.
- Suppliers distribute goods and/or services directly.
The R&CA team continuously reviews the market to find new suppliers and negotiate deals and savings on behalf of our members. As part of this, its important to note that R&CA may receive small commission payments on member sales. This helps R&CA manage the program to maximum effect.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
If you are an R&CA member you can find our more information by:
- Logging into the members’ only area by clicking here
- Contacting your local membership manager on 1300 722 878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not a member of R&CA but are interested or wish to join:
- Join online by clicking here
- Contact you local member manager on 1300 722 878 or email@example.com
If you are a supplier, find out more information by:
- Contacting – Sponsorship & Foundation Manager, Jo Dettmann or Membership & Products Coordinator, Nicole Kelly on 1300 722 878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviewing this brochure, complete the application forms and then returning them by email, fax or post.