Queensland: Discover Hospitality Apprenticeships
Did you know that hospitality has the highest growth rate of any sector? Getting into hospitality at a young age is a great way to learn skills, meet industry leaders, be ensured of a future job and travel the globe. Completing an apprenticeship can also help in the long term by enabling you to one day potentially open your own business.
Restaurant & Catering Australia is the peak national body that represents the interests of Australia’s 45,000 restaurants, cafes and catering businesses.
Goals and Objectives for the Project
Goal of the Project
Restaurant & Catering Australia aims to generate an additional 250 apprenticeship commencements in the hospitality sector to meet the demands of the industry
Register your interest today
Register your interest for this program whether you’re an employee, apprentice or employer by emailing email@example.com, call us on 1300 722 878 or register for Skills Passport at https://skillspassport.net/ .
Objectives for the Project
- Strengthen employer and community engagement with apprenticeships and training in Qld
- Increase uptake and completion of apprenticeships and traineeships
- Improve and enhance the quality of training being delivered in Qld
- Create more streamlined systems and processes both for employers and learners
Reinforcing and Promoting Quality Apprenticeship Pathways in Hospitality
- Implementation of alternative delivery models for apprenticeships or traineeships
- Careers information and advice
- Better use of technology to promote or support apprentices and trainees
- Individual workforce development support for businesses, with a focus on training solutions
- Services to support the recruitment and selection of apprentices and trainees
- Promotional activity
This Advancing Apprentices Fund initiative is proudly funded by the Queensland Government