Membership with R&CA ensures businesses remain informed of industry trends and developments, changes in regulation, and offers exclusive deals with suppliers to reduce costs in your business. A membership subscription provides you with a cost effective way to support the core functions of your business. Below is a full list and explanation of benefits available to restaurant, café and caterers.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST OF MEMBER BENEFITS
WORKPLACE RELATIONS ADVISORY SERVICE
- R&CA makes sure business’ remains compliant.
- R&CA provides up-to-date information on changes to Modern Awards. R&CA’s Workplace Relations Advisory Service provides expert advice on your obligations as outlined by the Fair Work Commission.
- For more information on the areas we provide advice on click here.
POLICY AND REPRESENTATION
- R&CA represents your interests to government on a local, state and federal level.
- R&CA reduces administrative red tape and compliance costs on your business by lobbying government on a range of issues including tax, immigration, and industrial relations.
- For more information on our advocacy agenda and our successes click here.
MIGRATION ADVISORY SERVICE
- Provide free-of-charge initial advice on the visa application process including government requirements, timing, and documentation;
- Help prepare and lodge business sponsorships, nominations and all visa applications on a fee-for-service basis; and
- Liaise with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on your behalf regarding your application until a final decision is made.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- R&CA negotiates discounts with key industry suppliers to save you money.
- R&CA has negotiated exclusive member discounts including:
- Reduced merchant rates with Commonwealth Bank of Australia and a range of terminal options to offer your business flexibility;
- Free superannuation advice provided by Hostplus;
- Savings on business insurance and electricity through key industry partners;
- Advice and assistance with workers’ compensation;
- Preferential rates and exclusive benefits from a range of industry suppliers; and
- Free consumer promotion and listings on our consumer restaurant guide, Savour Australia™.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- R&CA ensures you and your staff have the right skills to deliver exceptional service.
- R&CA is a Registered Training Organisation (Provider Number 6868) that delivers nationally recognised training including:
- Regulated courses;
- Certificates and Apprenticeships; and
- Professional Development
- For more information on our training courses, click here.
AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE
- R&CA recognises and celebrates excellence in the industry.
- The Savour Australia™ Hostplus Awards for Excellence is a nationally recognised, independently judged awards program that recognises exceptional service and culinary talent across Australia. It provides publicity for your business, a chance to network with key suppliers, and acknowledges the achievements of your staff.
- To find out more about the Awards for Excellence, click here.
- R&CA supports the continual growth and improvement of your business.
- R&CA offers a range of accreditation programs aimed at improving the quality and standards of service within the industry.
- For more information on the range and types of programs offered by the association, click here.