The Restaurant & Catering Educational Foundation Trust (The Foundation) was established in Sydney in 2013 to raise funds for support programs that build capacity and support skills development in the restaurant and catering industry.
The Foundation is administered through a trust that is registered through the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing in NSW to raise and distribute funds for charitable purposes and overseen by a Board of Trustees.
The Foundations’ vision is to:
- Educate and train current managers, owners and staff for employment longevity;
- Integrate pathways to sustainable and supported employment; and
- Promote growth, innovation and entrepreneurial activity within small- to-medium businesses.
DONATIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
There are many ways individuals and corporations can donate to the Foundation. Contributions can either be general or for special purpose. Special purpose contributions tie funds to a specific program, activity or task e.g. training of baristas in Victoria. A range of options exist to make a lasting and meaningful contribution to the future of the industry.
You can donate through one or more of the following methods:
- Mail a cheque to PO Box 121, Surry Hills, 2010, NSW
- Making a Donation Online below
Please contact the Association to:
- set up a one off or recurring payment via an automatic regular bank transfer from your bank account;
- become a corporate partner;
- make an in-kind donation (e.g. equipment), which can be redistributed to our charity partners or other SME’s in the industry; or
- leave a lasting legacy via a gift or bequest in your Will.
This gives R&CA the opportunity to thank you during your life-time and plan effectively for the Foundation’s future. Of course, you may remain anonymous if you wish. It is recommended that you seek professional advice from a solicitor, financial advisor or the Public Trustee before drafting your Will or adding a codicil. We are able to provide suggested wording and organisational details to those you might consult.
GRANTS AND FUNDING APPLICATIONS
The Foundation encourages organisations that provide programs or services fitting the above criteria to send an expression of Interest using the form attached Expression of Interest for funding. Expressions of Interest will be reviewed at each Board meeting and requests for full funding submissions for approved will be sent to successful applicants following each meeting. As a new Foundation, additional opportunities to apply for grants and funding will be published here throughout the year and long-term relationships.
For more information about the Foundation, its activities or to make a donation today, please contact Jo Dettmann on 1300 722 878 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, all requests for funding must follow procedures outlined above.
RESTAURANT & CATERING EDUCATION FOUNDATION TRUST
ABN: 24 941 828 939 CFN/22881
PO BOX 121, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
T:1300 722 878 F:1300 722 396 E: email@example.com