CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION HUB
R&CA has created a coronavirus information hub to keep business owners updated during the coronavirus outbreak.
This webpage will be updated regularly with the latest information and resources.
- Links to relevant federal and state government health alerts
- Updated news relating to the coronavirus
- Fact Sheets and Templates
- Workplace Relations FAQs for business
- Coronavirus information and support for business government assistance
R&CA FACT SHEETS & TEMPLATES
Rent Abatement Letter Template (to send to landlords)
What Can Restaurants Do Right Now? (Credit: Vanessa Cullen, a member of The Sydney Chef Exchange)
CORONAVIRUS DAILY NEWS
Friday 27 March –
Thursday 26 March – Pre-Packaged Meal Information Fact Sheet
Wednesday 25 March –
Tuesday 24 March – Takeaway and Delivery Liquor Fact Sheet
Monday 23 March –
ADVICE ON ONLINE FOOD DELIVERY
For restaurants already using TheFork they can fill out this form to be listed on the new take-away search listing.
GOVERNMENT STIMULUS INFORMATION
FURTHER INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS
Please click on the relevant links to keep up to date with coronavirus health alerts in your state or territory: