Today, a vehicle is expected to deliver more than it did even just a few years ago. It should still transport materials economically, carry workers from A to B safely, and serve as a comfortable space to take a break. At the same time, it is increasingly being used as an office on wheels. That is why the new Caddy Van is equipped with a range of intelligently designed connectivity options. They allow you to take on new jobs even while out on the road, and assist you in finding the quickest route to your next customer.
Your smartphone can be connected to the infotainment system if necessary. The optionally available App-Connect system mirrors selected apps on the touch screen of the radio or navigation system, and allows for safe and ergonomic operation of your smartphone’s functions.
The new driver assistance systems.
The Caddy Van can be fitted with a range of innovative driver assistance systems on request. These constantly analyse driving behaviour, and can intervene to assist the driver if necessary. Offering, you and your passengers even greater comfort on the road.
Quick and easy loading. From all sides. The wide sliding door and tail end solutions.
Hop in, hop out. Load, unload. The doors of a commercial vehicle are opened and closed repeatedly over the course of a day—and heavily strained in the process. That is why the Caddy is built with hinges, rails and handles that are equal to the most demanding conditions. The low loading sill height and numerous door variants are a testament to this.
Big, yet compact: The load compartment of the Caddy Van triumphs with its impressive volume and range of loading options. Even with the short wheelbase, it offers a load capacity of 3.2 m3, which expands to 4.2 m3 for the Caddy Maxi Van. The level load compartment is accessible through the standard barn doors, or the windowless roof-height sliding door on the front passenger side. Caddy Maxi Van also has a sliding door on the driver’s side. Additional sliding doors, a lifting tailgate, and window packages are available as optional extras.
Every customer’s order is different. That is why the Caddy is so flexible. In just a few minutes the Caddy Maxi Crewvan can be transformed from a comfortable 5-seater with 1,650L load compartment into a fully-fledged delivery van with 4,130L capacity.
- Halogen headlights
- Daytime running lights (DRL)
- Sliding door, left, 701mm wide—Rear barn doors
- Protective side strips
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Full sized steel spare wheel
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, height and reach adjustable—Cleverly thought out storage system including roof shelf
- Storage compartments under front seats
- Illuminated glove compartment, with lockable lid
- Rubber flooring in the driver’s compartment
- “Austin” cloth seat upholstery
- Stop/start system
- Bluetooth® phone and audio streaming compatibility – “Composition Colour” radio with USB/AUX/SD input – Steering wheel audio controls
- Cruise control
- Electronic immobiliser
- Central locking with remote control
- Power windows and exterior mirrors
- Manually controlled air conditioning
- 12V socket in load area and centre console
- Driver alert system (fatigue detection)—Hill-start assist
- Multi-collision brake (MCB)
- Electronic stabilisation programme (ESP) – Traction control system (TCS)
- Anti-lock braking system and brake assist
- Driver and front passenger front and side/head airbags
- Driver and front-seat passenger seat belt warning
- Servotronic speed-dependent power-assisted steering
- Six lashing eyes (eight for Caddy Maxi Van)